Current government guidelines mean we can only hold face to face sessions for home educated pupils. In the meantime, we are currently hosting all tutoring sessions online, so all of our subjects are still available!
We welcomed pupils back on site in September in our new purpose-built studio with covid protections in place. When the current guidelines change, we hope you’ll be able to join us again for face-to-face sessions.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- The teaching area will be thoroughly cleaned between sessions.
- Aimee will wear a face covering to teach.
- Pupils will be asked to wear a face covering if possible.
- Social distancing will be in operation.
- Unfortunately, we won’t be able to offer toilet facilities or a waiting area for parents/guardians at this time.
If you don’t have a face covering and would like to buy one, we’ll have some on site (subject to availability) for a donation to Dove Cottage or Stathern War Memorial Institute.